Loosely borrowing from my friend and former colleague Will Hinton, I've decided to add a little feature to my posts. My plan is to ask five questions to various people that I know and who may occasionally read this blog, and post the answers. Not only will we all learn a little more about those being interviewed, but you might learn a little more about me and my relationships and the kind of person I have grown to become. Because, after all, I'm sure you all know by now that it's all about me. (Why are you laughing?)
I'll probably do this a couple of times a month to start with and see how it goes. Hope you enjoy.
2 comments:
You know Will? Wow! Notice on my blog that I just did an interview with him. He's my bud too! ha
You know Will? Wow! Notice on my blog that I just did an interview with him. He's my bud too! ha
Post a Comment