Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Passing Thoughts

Even pretty girls will pick their noses in a traffic jam.

Why does late 20th century orchestral music always seem to be missing a melody?

Sandwiches & omelets always taste better when someone makes them for you.

You gotta be Spock-smart to play that 3-D chess like on Star Trek.

Diddy is ultra-cool, but I want no part of his grooming regimen.

I haven't seen the movie "Spinal Tap" and I'm pretty sure that's a crime.

I worry too much, and I'm worried about what that will do to my health.

Does anyone else's pee sometimes smell like sugary breakfast cereal?

2 comments:

MLW said...

Dude...are you sure there's such a thing as "late 20th century orchestral music"? Is that a veiled reference to Diddy?

Edette said...

Oh the number of comments I could make. But I will leave it to these two: Diddy is in no way shape or form cool. And yes not seeing Spinal Tap is actually a crime.