Monday, June 30, 2008

Return the Pulitzer?

You might remember a previous blog entry professing my admiration for columnist Gene Weingarten. Well, check out his latest column. What a fraud!!

4 comments:

Edette said...

Wow! Way to turn on a guy there Darren! I never thought it sounded like a particularly original idea so I am a little surprised that had something to do with the award. What I do like is that this reporter is coming clean on it all. And for the record, original to one's own mind is still original. I can't even name all the guys that were doing the same kind of thinking as Luther around the same time as Luther, unknown and rerelated to one another. They all contributed mightily to the Reformation.

Edette said...

Make that unrelated to one another!

YanxChamps said...

Just to be clear, my "What a fraud" statement was completely meant in jest - the dude is a literary stud.

Edette said...

Thank God! You scared me!