For so many Christians, discussing the topic of LGBT acceptance still generates such wrenching emotions. I certainly respect that since I experienced those emotions myself some years ago. I refuse to debate anyone about this, in part because I recognize I'm a weak debater, but mostly because I respect others enough to accept their beliefs as honest and reasoned and pure. (Sadly, the "reasoned" part is sometimes lacking - too often opinions are formed based solely on what others have said and without true study and reflection.) But what I am willing and happy to do is share what I believe, and this article and accompanying video (and other NALT Christian videos) are fair representations of my high-level views on the matter.
I'm not really fishing for comments (see "weak debater" reference above), but feel free to comment if you wish. All I can say is whoever you are, I love you as a fellow creation of God.
No comments:
Post a Comment