It is physically impossible NOT to Turn It Up when Lynyrd Skynyrd’s “Sweet Home Alabama” comes on the radio.
The shorts worn by today’s basketball players are almost as long as the sweatpants back in my day.
I haven’t watched the news in months.
I haven’t watched MTV in years.
Gray hairs can appear in a variety of places.
I don’t like Cindy Brunson’s new haircut (ESPN News anchor).
The Little River Band was severely underrated.
It is a good thing I’m humble, because otherwise I’d be a real snob.
Sometimes the heel of my black right shoe squeaks.
Nothing is sweeter than kisses from my daughter.
No idea how anyone likes the Counting Crows. They have one good song, and it is a remake of a Joni Mitchell tune from about 40 years ago that Amy Grant has already covered. How lame can you get?
I got a basketball for my 26th birthday, and it is sad that I’ve used it less than 20 times since then.
I’m going to be 40 next year. (I just found another gray hair.)
2 comments:
With your comment about your daughter in mind, have you ever heard the song "Butterfly Kisses"? I have forgotten who did it several years ago, but it is a tear jerker to your dad and me. He has a copy. It is done by a C&W artist, but you will like it.
At the beginning of Sweet Home Alabama, don't they say "turn it up?" Wouldn't it be rude not to? I would not want to be rude to Lynnard Skynyrd. Finally, has "Lynnard Skynyrd" ever been a word in a spelling bee?
Post a Comment