Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Mildred

My great-aunt Mildred died last week at the wonderfully full age of 93. I didn't know her incredibly well, but certainly well enough to know she was a very special lady. She was possibly the most kind and gentle person I've known. Every time you would make a visit to her house, she acted like the King of England himself had paid a call on her. She would be so honored and thrilled to see you and just made you feel so special. It seems like I always left our visits with a smile on my face. I can't think of a better thing to say about anybody. She will be missed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is very nice, and the Mullins family will appreciate it. I recall her constant questions about your well-being and what you were doing when you were in Vienna. She was so glad and proud that you did that. She said she prayed for you daily while you were over there.

Love, Mom