Haven't written anything original on here in a while, so here goes:
I still blame Plaxico Burress for the NY Giants' failures over the last 2 seasons.
With all the craziness going on in Egypt and Libya, I am wondering if Americans will learn a lesson from the citizens of those countries and rise up against their oppressive government too.
Unfortunately I think there is probably only a 5% chance of that happening in the next five years.
One regret I have is that I didn't spend enough time overseas. Somehow I should have worked it out to be over there somewhere for at least three more years.
Tim Pawlenty is my prediction for the next Republican Presidential nominee. Everyone else has too much baggage.
Last week one of the key BYU players got removed from the team for breaking the honor code. When the news hit, I wondered what he did - did he wear his underpants on the wrong day? But then I found out the reason: He had premarital sex. Kinda the opposite of what I thought initially.
Look, we can't help it if our daughter is more awesome than your daughter. Deal with it.
Lenora Arrington has a serious psychological Disney problem. I'm not sure it's treatable.
All of the Oscar winners were predictable and deserving this year. At least I assume Natalie Portman was deserving - I haven't seen Black Swan yet.
I think Natalie Portman in real life has gotten more Hollywood pretentious over time. Love her as an actress, but not liking her attitude in recent years.
Sadly, I'm not hopeful about the Yankees this year. They weren't able to address their starting pitching deficiency, and it will be tough to make up for that in other areas. One bright spot is that I do think A-Rod will have a better year this year after last year's hip issues.
Charlie Sheen has been poisoned by fame. It's just sad.
I'll be stunned if Russell Brand and Katy Perry are still together by Christmas.
There are pros and cons about possibly going to Rome this summer, the biggest con being a lengthy separation from Sara Sue for both of us at different times. And the second biggest con is that I won't have Elisa cooking for me for WEEKS!
I think I could be a Cricket fan if I knew the rules.
I am somewhat proud of the fact that I think all of my old girlfriends are now Facebook friends.
God bless the Japanese.
No comments:
Post a Comment