Sentences Sara Sue composed with her fourth set of first grade vocabulary words:
Bicycle: A vehicle with two wheels moved by pedals, with handle bars and a seat.
Trolley: For my birthday this year I'm going to Disneyland and I want to go on the trolley.
Wagon: A long time ago people used a wagon for transportation.
Ferry: I want to ride a ferry on the water.
Attack: My mom attacks her work. It is teaching. Miss Hunter does too.
Donkeys: Donkeys can transport you from place to place.
Camels: My cousin visited the desert and there are lots of camels.
Oxen: Oxen can pull heavy loads like people, food, and toys.
Monorail: I saw a monorail at Disneyland that was loud and fast.
Harbor: Captain Tony can park his boat in a harbor.
Cargo: When I went to the airport I brought cargo with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment