Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A Few Thoughts

I know I haven't written anything original on here in a while. There are a few reasons for this, such as starting a new job, traveling for said job, or assisting with Elisa's wellness. But I have a few minutes tonight, so here are a few thoughts for the evening:

> I'm already looking forward to Tahoe next year, since I was only able to be there for about 38 hours this year.

> The Obama honeymoon is just about over. And if he doesn't watch it, his health care stuff is going to turn into another Hilary fiasco.

> I really need to get new tires for Elisa's car - they are balder than Michael Jordan's head.

> I'm already mourning the first day of Kindergarten for Sara Sue. It really will be a whole new phase.

> There are challenges in living in L.A., but being around family is great.

> Prop 8 will be overturned eventually, just be patient.

> I feel bad for Kenny Perry, Andy Roddick & Tom Watson - oh so close.

> We'll get back to 5 Questions soon.

No comments: