David Broder is a wise man - read his latest op-ed piece. He must have read my blog entry below. That's OK - I'll let the Pulitzer Prize winner have the glory.I'd also like to address one other issue that bugs me about the current coverage. People keep talking about how Obama didn't win the big states that Democrats need for victory in November, so the Super Delegates should notice that and commit to Clinton with eyes on the November prize. My response is: Are you kidding me? Who cares! Are you going to tell me that just because Hillary won the primaries in New York, California, Massachusetts and Pennsylvania, that the Democrats have no chance of winning those states in November if Obama is the nominee? It's a ridiculous notion. Obama would easily win CA, NY & MA, and PA just might be a toss-up regardless of the Democratic nominee (but it, too, will probably fall Democratic). In fact, one could argue that because Obama did so well in the smaller states - the states that usually vote Republican in November - that he gives the Democrats a better chance at winning some of those smaller states. It's just another example of erroneous logic coming from the Clinton camp, and I'm not sure why the media is buying into it.
1 comment:
Wow, I have to say, that is a good point about Hillary and Obama...
Post a Comment